What's Right at Lava Ridge
Here are some highlights from our year so far.
This was presented to the Washington County School Board on March 5th.
February 25th – April 5th
- Students must read a total of 5 books during the challenge.
- Students may only read 1 book from each type of books listed.
- Students must read the entire book.
- Students must list the book title, author, and # of pages on the challenge card.
- Except for the graphic novel, all books must have at least 175 pages.
- After reading each book, come get a “Seuss” sticker for your card.
- Submit your challenge card to a librarian after you’ve read the 5 books.